Head of Channel Marketing
As the Head of Channel Marketing, you will develop and lead Hedera Hashgraph’s strategic channel partnership initiatives with enterprise scale organizations worldwide. You will collaborate with the senior management team and operational leads to identify and develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with organizations that have strategically compatible areas of expertise. You will also plan, execute and maintain a variety of large-scale business development initiatives that drive revenue for the company.
- Identify large organizations and other distribution partners who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate Hedera’s growth in both the enterprise and SMB segments.
- Identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, according to industry, geography, customer segments and specific area of expertise.
- Collaborate with the management team to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages of development.
- Close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- Evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
- Take primary responsibility for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
- Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing those solutions.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on partnership initiatives.
- 7 to 10 years of sales and marketing experience in a technology driven company, primarily in leadership roles.
- Strong partnership experience at a systems integration, product development, or major consulting firm with strategic platform vendors.
- Exceptional vision for discovering, defining, and executing channel partnership opportunities.
- Experience closing partnership deals, developing channel partnerships and executing VAR agreements with enterprise-level companies.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field preferred.