We're looking for a great Website Developer to join our growing software development team.
You'll be responsible for coding and maintenance of corporate website, landing pages, company blog, etc. We expect you to be able to create concept user workflows, wireframes and optimized interfaces that integrate seamlessly with our brand and products.
What we offer:
- An amazing startup culture and supportive learning experience (many senior developers on our team, including people from IBM, CPPIB, Nanopay, etc.)
- Opportunity to impact users around the world
- Work with a team of incredible colleagues
- Have your voice heard and be encouraged to share your ideas
- Competitive salary, cryptocurrency trading incentive bonus, 100% company-paid benefits, free lunches on Fridays, ping pong, etc.
To be successful you must:
- Love designing websites
- Be able to work collaboratively with designers, programmers, copy writers, marketing professionals and other stakeholders in an iterative fashion
- Have a proven ability to deliver high-quality, beautiful websites
- Understand responsive design
- Be able to use source control effectively (i.e. Git)
- Know how to use debugging tools proficiently
- Understand SEO principles (i.e. how to build sites that speak to humans and crawlers)
- Have been working professionally as a website developer for several years
- Know the basics of website administration (i.e. DNS, hosting basics, etc.)
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates why we should hire you
More about our technical team:
- Decentral has about a dozen programmers who are focussed on the company's application: Jaxx Liberty
- Decentral has a full-time designer who you will be working closely with
Decentral is leading the blockchain movement in Canada and around the world. We create the Jaxx Blockchain Interface, a cryptocurrency wallet used today by more than 700,000 users.
We engage in inclusive hiring. We encourage people from all backgrounds, cultures, life experiences, etc., to apply. Decentral serves vegan food at company lunches and our development team has diverse cultural backgrounds. Our dress code is that there is no dress code. We embrace diversity, in all its forms, as a strength. Decentral hires based on technical talent and will happily accommodate (on request) any candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Our company makes software that millions of people depend on. At time of offer, all applicants are asked to undergo a criminal background check.
Decentral's working language is English but fluency is not required.