Head of Accelerator Partnerships
As the Head of Accelerator Partnerships, you will be responsible for developing and leading Hedera Hashgraph strategic initiatives and partnerships with organizations or individuals that are developing applications on the Hashgraph platform. You will work closely with Hedera’s executive team and leaders across the company to identify and develop strong, high-value relationships with key people in accelerators and incubators.
- Develop strong, long-term partnerships with target organizations.
- Plan, execute and maintain a pipeline of application development initiatives with partners that anticipate market demand.
- Collaborate with the executive team to build and maintain relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for all stages of the relationship.
- Organize, attend and represent Hedera at events as a Hashgraph platform evangelist.
- Execute partnership agreements that balance Hedera growth targets with partner requirements.
- Take primary responsibility for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
- Track, report and optimize KPIs on partnerships and individual relationships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions and executing solutions.
- Deep experience at startups and early-stage companies with ability to meet deliverables under time and resource constraints
- An ability to inspire and guide agile development teams to deliver exceptional products
- A talent for evaluating the strategic fit of prospective partnerships and relationships, and how these fit into Hedera growth targets and ecosystem needs
- An exceptional network of contacts within the startup community and the ability to leverage that network to facilitate new opportunities
- 7+ years work experience at the technology startups, incubators or venture capital
- Technology and software background highly preferred