Director of Business Development (Europe)
As the Director of Business Development in Europe, you will build market presence and position for Hedera Hashgraph by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing key business relationships.
• Identify and propose potential business deals through contacts with potential partners and exploring opportunities.
• Analyze market trends, deal requirements, and financials to screen potential business deals.
• Evaluate partnership and deal options against internal priorities to recommend suitable collaborations and/or integrations.
• Examine deal risks and potentials, including partners’ needs and goals to develop negotiation strategies and positions.
• Close new business deals including coordinate requirements, create and negotiate contracts, integrate requirements with business and technology operations.
• Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
• Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business in the technology space.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
• Strong work tenure: five to ten years of sales and marketing experience in a technology driven company, having spent the majority of which in leadership roles.