As the Director of Business Development in Europe, you will build market presence and position for Hedera Hashgraph by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing key business relationships.
• Identify and propose potential business deals through contacts with potential partners and exploring opportunities.
• Analyze market trends, deal requirements, and financials to screen potential business deals.
• Evaluate partnership and deal options against internal priorities to recommend suitable collaborations and/or integrations.
• Examine deal risks and potentials, including partners’ needs and goals to develop negotiation strategies and positions.
• Close new business deals including coordinate requirements, create and negotiate contracts, integrate requirements with business and technology operations.
• Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
• Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business in the technology space.
Education and Experience Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
• Strong work tenure: five to ten years of sales and marketing experience in a technology driven company, having spent the majority of which in leadership roles.