About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a revolutionary company built around a revolutionary technology, the Hashgraph Consensus Algorithm. The platform is lightning fast, secure, and fair, and ideally suited to be the world’s first massadopted public distributed ledger. Our vision is a cyberspace that is trusted, secure, and without the need for central servers. Join us and say, hello future.
We operate at a fast pace and have ambitious plans. We balance our enthusiasm with a measured approach to risk, and have raised approximately $100 million, sufficient funding for well over five years of operations.
About The Role:
As the curriculum writer, you will analyze, design, develop, and implement a Hashgraph platform certification program that includes various levels of developer certification curriculums. You will create Hashgraph learning tools and generate case studies and online learning modules and tutorials to enrich the Hashgraph knowledge database.
- Design, write and develop instructional materials for application development on the Hashgraph platform, including create interactive and engaging course content and building effective learning experiences.
- Design, author and edit complex e-learning curriculum for developer certifications, including but not limited to measurable learning objectives, group activities, discussions, case studies, scenarios, simulations, audio scripts, progress checks, performance evaluations and knowledge assessments.
- Design traditional, nontraditional, interactive and multimedia learning solutions.
- Create and maintain performance support materials, including but not limited to online knowledge bases, job aid, quick reference guides and other digital based learning resources.
- Extensive knowledge of learning theories and techniques as well as assessment methods and formats.
- Knowledge and ability to implement various evaluation levels.
- Knowledge of learning technologies and support systems, such as collaborative learning software, learning management systems and authoring tools.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, English, Information Systems, or related field.
- Relevant work tenure: 3 to 5 years of curriculum development and writing experience, preferably with a software development company.