About The Role:
As the curriculum writer, you will analyze, design, develop, and implement a Hashgraph platform certification program that includes various levels of developer certification curriculums. You will create Hashgraph learning tools and generate case studies and online learning modules and tutorials to enrich the Hashgraph knowledge database.
- Design, write and develop instructional materials for application development on the Hashgraph platform, including create interactive and engaging course content and building effective learning experiences.
- Design, author and edit complex e-learning curriculum for developer certifications, including but not limited to measurable learning objectives, group activities, discussions, case studies, scenarios, simulations, audio scripts, progress checks, performance evaluations and knowledge assessments.
- Design traditional, nontraditional, interactive and multimedia learning solutions.
- Create and maintain performance support materials, including but not limited to online knowledge bases, job aid, quick reference guides and other digital based learning resources.
- Extensive knowledge of learning theories and techniques as well as assessment methods and formats.
- Knowledge and ability to implement various evaluation levels.
- Knowledge of learning technologies and support systems, such as collaborative learning software, learning management systems and authoring tools.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, English, Information Systems, or related field.
- Relevant work tenure: 3 to 5 years of curriculum development and writing experience, preferably with a software development company.