We are looking for technical researchers to join our faculty to do open research to drive the commercialization of blockchain technology. We have curated a list of requested proposals here and are looking for bright-minded individuals (or groups) to explore these topics.
How does it work?
1) Use our list of curated topics to inspire your research proposal
2) Submit a proposal through our website (use this form to tell us more about what you'd like to explore, how you expect to achieve your research goals, and how much it will cost you to do the research, including your time)
3) We review your proposal to detemine if there is scientific value
4) If your proposal is selected by our team, we will ask our community of backers to vote on whether or not they'd like to support it.
5) Our team will coordinate with selected proposal teams to manage funding, research environment and academic supervisors.
6) Once your research is completed and reviewed, we will publish it to the world under your authorship as open research