At Libra, we create financial software and data products for the blockchain and crypto industry. We are the premier middle and back office platform for the industry’s largest funds, administrators, trading desks and exchanges.
We are looking for a Product Specialist to join the Libra team based in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity for a strong, highly motivated individual to help us build and expand our data products. The position will include collecting, analyzing and maintaining crypto reference and market data, data analysis, and tracking issues and providing feedback.
- Identifying and assessing sources of crypto data
- Analyzing assets and exchanges
- Maintaining data integrity and updates
- Data collection and automation
- Daily monitoring of news and publications, websites, Twitter feeds, etc. to track changes
- Designing methodology to normalize, clean, enrich and map data
- 1-3 years of experience in a data analyst role in financial services. Crypto experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of database, queries (SQL), reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or business related field preferred