At Libra, we create financial software and data products for the blockchain and crypto industry. We are the premier middle and back office platform for the industry’s largest funds, administrators, trading desks and exchanges.
We are currently seeking a marketing professional to join our Commercial team as a full-time employee, based in our New York office. In this role, the Marketing Director will be responsible for the planning, development, content, budget, project management and implementation of our marketing programs. The role will be responsible for coordinating campaign elements to drive customer and organizational success. This role will report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
- Develop marketing programs, content and campaigns that meet brand and revenue goals
- Curate, build and syndicate content to enhance awareness, demand generation and opportunity acceleration
- Project manage marketing programs from start to finish
- Sales and Product Marketing engagement to develop sales enablement with the help of product and marketing teams
- Work with marketing automation tools such as HubSpot, Eloqua or Marketo to create landing pages, forms, and workflows, and manage the contact database
- Coordinate with sales and product teams for content enablement needs and necessary updates
- Execute an event strategy, including revenue acceleration events and thought leadership programs at trade shows, customer and prospect events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related field
- 10-15 years minimum of marketing experience in financial services, software, SaaS, FinTech or B2B technology marketing environment. Experience in crypto/blockchain is a plus!
- Writing and copy editing
- Project management
- Must have both inbound and outbound marketing experience
- Demonstrated willingness to conceive, develop and implement strategic programs to drive company and customer success.
- Demonstrated capability to work in highly collaborative environments to drive execution
- Experience managing events and sponsorships end to end.
- Results driven, ensuring short-term goals are achieved that support long-term initiatives.
- Entrepreneurial and energetic – engaged in new trends, ideas.
- Capable of functioning under tight deadlines and works well under pressure in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Gets hands dirty – enjoys rolling up sleeves and figuring things out!