About Hedera Hashgraph:
We are a revolutionary company built around a revolutionary technology, the hashgraph consensus algorithm. The platform is lightning fast, secure, and fair, and ideally suited to be the world’s first massadopted public distributed ledger. Our vision is a cyberspace that is trusted, secure, and without the need for central servers. Join us and say, hello future.
We operate at a fast pace and have ambitious plans. We balance our enthusiasm with a measured approach to risk, and have raised approximately $100 million, sufficient funding for well over five years of operations.
About The Role:
As part of our talented in-house legal team, you will provide support for licensing deals, joint ventures, VAR agreements, vendor contracts and other transactions. Experience with technology transactions, IP licensing and start-ups, and knowledge of DLT are required. You will provide support and strategic advice to all aspects of our community.
- Review, support and negotiate or advise on commercial transactions, including managing due diligence processes and drafting a variety of transactional contracts.
- Create or improvement of legal process, agreements and templates, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Manage and communicate efficiently with multiple stakeholders, including internal parties, vendors and clients
- Monitor partnership and licensing contracts.
- J.D. from an accredited US law school and admission to practice law in New York and/or California
- 3 to 8 years of experience at a top law firm and/or in-house
- Experience with technology companies, and passion for the industry
- A business-oriented approach to legal problem-solving
- Comfort and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skill in managing numerous projects simultaneously