Licensing & Transaction Attorney
About The Role:
As part of our talented in-house legal team, you will provide support for licensing deals, joint ventures, VAR agreements, vendor contracts and other transactions. Experience with technology transactions, IP licensing and start-ups, and knowledge of DLT are required. You will provide support and strategic advice to all aspects of our community.
- Review, support and negotiate or advise on commercial transactions, including managing due diligence processes and drafting a variety of transactional contracts.
- Create or improvement of legal process, agreements and templates, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Manage and communicate efficiently with multiple stakeholders, including internal parties, vendors and clients
- Monitor partnership and licensing contracts.
- J.D. from an accredited US law school and admission to practice law in New York and/or California
- 3 to 8 years of experience at a top law firm and/or in-house
- Experience with technology companies, and passion for the industry
- A business-oriented approach to legal problem-solving
- Comfort and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Skill in managing numerous projects simultaneously